- 9.2 channel AV Receiver with 185 W per channel > Enough power to fill big rooms with renowned Marantz sound
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR, BT.2020 , Dolby Vision and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) pass-through> Latest HDMI standard for future-proof compatibility
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs (inc Zone 2) > Extended connectivity: ready to feed a TV and projector in parallel, and even a display in a second room
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) support via firmware update > eARC supports the most advanced audio formats such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X via single HDMI connection between AVRs and compatible TVs
- Analogue to HDMI conversion and SD to HD/4K Upscaling > HD video quality from existing DVDs or analogue sources
- Dolby Atmos (up to 7.1.4 with an external 2ch amplifier), and DTS:X™ > Immersive 3D sound with effects from overhead
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support > Improved network stability especially in Crowded-crowded homes
- Built-in HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Audio Technology > Integrated with other HEOS devices for whole-house entertainment
- AirPlay, Bluetooth, Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Pandora, SiriusXM, Napster, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer and more > Access to almost unlimited online music sources
- DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support > High Resolution audio streaming, with gapless playback
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, LFC, Sub EQ HT, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ > Delivering the ultimate optimization and equalization for your room
- Color-coded speaker terminals, Setup Assistant, Marantz 2016 AVR Remote App > Hassle-free installation, setup and operation
- Intelligent ECO mode with off/on/auto setting > Energy-conscious without compromising on performance
- Advanced multiroom options; 11.2-channel processing with pre-outs for all channels; RS232 Control; Crestron Connected > Audio and video around the home; expandable surround; ready for 3rd Party Home Automation systems.
|Immerse yourself in stunning 3D surround sound with the SR6012 AV receiver, featuring Dolby Atmos and DTS:X surround decoding, with the ability to drive overhead speakers. It is equipped with 9 channel amplification, rated at 185 watts per channel, so you can set up a 7.1.2 or 5.1.4 3D experience without an external amplifier; with an additional amp the set-up can expand to 7.1.4, as the SR6012 features 11.2 channel processing. in simpler surround set-ups two channels of the SR6012's integrated amplification can be assigned to drive speakers in a second audio zone, even playing a different source from that in the main room.
The SR6012's futureproof advanced video section is fully compatible with the latest HDMI and HDCP 2.2 specifications on all 8 HDMI inputs. With 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR), 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 and Dolby Vision pass-through on every input, the SR6012 is absolutely future-proof. And in addition, HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) pass-through is also supported for forthcoming HDR broadcasting contents, and eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) will be supported via a firmware update as well.
Built-in HEOS wireless multi-room music networking technology means the SR6012 can integrate with other HEOS products to enable you to enjoy your favourite music around your home. Explore, browse, and play your own music library, and access online streaming music service and thousands of internet radio stations using the free HEOS app, while Bluetooth and AirPlay let you stream music directly from any compatible device.
Powerful 9 Channel Discrete Amplifier, and Eco Mode
The SR6012 features identical discrete high-current output power amplifier devices on each of its 9 channels for superb sound with both music and movies. Rated at 185 watts per channel, it has low-impedance drive capability, for excellent speaker control, and is compatible with 4 ohm speakers too. To enjoy immersive 3D sound, you can set up a 7.1.2 or 5.1.4 3D experience without the need of external amplifier, or expand to 7.1.4 with an additional two-channel amp. using the SR6012's 11.2channel processing. Meanwhile the Eco mode provides energy savings: it features an on-screen Eco meter, and allows the receiver to be used in power-saving mode. It will either reduce the maximum output power or adopt low-power strategies at more modest settings – and all without affecting the SR6012's superb sound quality.
Latest HDMI Connectivity; HDCP 2.2 Compatible
Along with 8 HDMI inputs, including one conveniently located on the front panel for quick connection, the SR6012 has an advanced video section supporting the latest HDMI specification, including 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 and Dolby Vision pass-through support is available on every input, with pass-through for HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma), a new broadcast HDR format, to be supported via a future firmware update.
HDCP 2.2 compatibility for 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content, means the SR6012 is ready for the next generation of Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes and 4K Ultra HD streams and downloads, and its video processor can transcode and upconvert analogue and digital video content to 4K Ultra HD, breathing new life into your favourite legacy sources. Three HDMI outputs are provided - two for the main zone, so you can run a TV and projector in parallel, and one for a second zone.
Feel every dimension in Dolby Atmos. Dolby Atmos transports you into the story with moving audio that flows all around you with breathtaking realism. Enjoy a 5.1 or even 7.1 surround sound speaker system and 4 additional overhead speakers or 4 Dolby Atmos elevation speakers (7.1.4 with additional 2 channel amplifier) for the ultimate home theatre experience - including Dolby Surround upmixer for legacy content.
DTS:X™ immersive audio places sound where it would occur naturally in space, creating a lifelike, multi-dimensional audio experience in the home. The improved immersion and heightened realism draw you into the world of your favourite movies. The included spatial remapping engine, DTS Neural:X™, gives your movie, game and music collections a new lease on life! DTS:X brings the theatre home.
HDMI eARC Object-Based Audio Support
eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) supports Dolby Atmos or DTS:X from your TV apps with a single HDMI connection for the simplest setup. This feature will be enabled via a future firmware update.
Built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and AirPlay Capability
Featuring Bluetooth & Wi-Fi wireless streaming connectivity, the SR6012 is equipped with an advanced dual antenna transceiver system, for robust streaming even in congested urban environments. With Apple's AirPlay compatibility, you can enjoy listing to your favourite tracks wirelessly from your favourite iOS device such as iPhone and iPad.
Introducing HEOS, Your Perfect Solution for Wireless Multi-Room Music Streaming
With built-in HEOS wireless multi-room technology, the SR6012 can become a key component of a HEOS system. You can enjoy your favourite music anywhere and everywhere around your home, controlled by the free HEOS app. Command music in every room from any device to play the same song in every room, or different songs in each zone.
The HEOS app opens the gate to multiple steaming services on your SR6012 or any other connected HEOS devices, including Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn Internet radio, Amazon Music Unlimited, iHeart Radio, Sirius XM, Sound Cloud, Tidal, Napster or Deezer (*). You can also stream music from your phone, USB stick, or local network drives, all using the HEOS app, with favourites and playlist functions supported.
*Availability differs by area, subscription may be required.
Discover the incredible fidelity of high resolution audio with the SR6012's ability to decode up to 24-bit/192-kHz ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files as well as DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks (the audiophile format of SACD). Play hi-res music via the front panel USB port and network sources, and also listen to other popular file types such as MP3.