Trade in Offer available - get up to £1900 off your old Amplifier.
Looking to trade in your old amplfier for the Nu-Vista 600? Well, now you can get the price you paid back for your amplifier up to the value of £1900.00!! Any age, any make, all we ask if you bring in the amplifer , with the original receipt with the price you paid on it and take advantage of this amazing offer!
Call us on 0208 930 9933 to check the value of your trade in.
The new NuVista 600 integrated amplifier combines technology from several different eras of electronics design.
- Nuvistor technology
- Semi conductor technology
- Surface Mount Design technology
- CAD/CAM PCB design
- Software control
The NuVista 600 combines nuvistor technology with Surface Mount Design and CAD/CAM PCB concepts. Essentially the NuVista 600 is the same as the legendary NuVista 800 but with less elaborate metalwork and 'only' 200WPC. Like it's big brother the NuVista 600 has extraordinary technical and sonic performance.
For Musical Fidelity, designing the NuVista 600 was a labour of passion and love. We have tried to achieve the absolute maximum performance from every part of the circuit.
The NuVista 600 integrated offers full-on, high-end performance, in a beautiful, relatively compact package, and gives a comfortable 200 watts per channel.
Nu-Vista 600 - Specifications
- Power output: 220 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms
- THD (+ noise): <0.005 % typical 20Hz - 20 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >103dB ‘A’ - weighted
- Frequency Response: +0, –0.1dB, 10Hz to 30 kHz
- 4x Line Level RCA / Phono
- 1x Line Level XLR Balanced
- 1 pair line level RCA connectors, constant level Line outputs
- 1 pair line level RCA connectors, preamp outputs for e.g. bi-amping
- Dimensions - WxHxD (mm): 483 x 187* x 510
- *212mm on included optional pointed feet
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 34 kg/ 45 kg
Reserve and collect only.
This item is not available by Mail Order and can only be purchased in store.
Please use the Reserve and Collect feature by adding the item to your basket and completing the checkout details. A member of Harrow Audio will contact you to confirm when your item is ready to collect.