Denon AH-C820W wireless neckband in-ear headphones use patented Denon Double Air Compression Driver™ technology for precise, powerful sound.
- Double Air Compression Driver ™: Patented Denon technology that uses two drivers to move air efficiently and deliver powerful signal purity
- Highest quality materials: Drivers mounted in housings combine die-cast zinc and resin for rigidity and vibration-damping
- Denon Acoustic Optimizer: Special ports, strategically placed in the housing help equalize air-pressure behind the drivers
- Fitted with Comply TZ500 ear-tips: Combines with ergonomically-shaped housings to give a secure fit for the purest sound, isolated from external noise
- Free Denon Audio app: optimizes the sound of your portable device and offers an improved player interface that supports queues, playlisting and access to many popular streaming sources
- More than 50-year legacy of crafting headphones for audio-enthusiasts
DOUBLE AIR COMPRESSION DRIVER™
The AH-C820W is the world's only Dual Driver wireless in-ear headphone model with patented Denon Double Air Compression Driver™ technology. It features two 11.5mm drivers, one in front of the other, which move more air and deliver powerful, low-distortion bass. This patented design also uses separate wires to each driver for ultimate signal purity, powering the innovative, world-class Denon sound.
Special ports near the rear of the housing help equalize air-pressure behind the drivers, making the sound as dynamic and distortion-free as possible.
Denon Audio App
Enhance sound and tune it to your liking with the free Denon Audio app, available for Android and iOS. Not only does it optimize the sound of your portable devices, the Denon Audio app features an improved player interface that supports music queues, playlisting, access to more than 70,000 radio stations and 2 million on-demand programs via the TuneIn Internet Radio platform.
Ø 11.5 mm x 2
4 – 22,000Hz
Transmission Power Class