- For low-output moving coil cartridges
- Fast-Active preamp and equalisation technology
- Inherent reduced vinyl click and pop characteristic
- Rock steady sound stage
- Superb "3D" performance
- Super-classic ground configuration
- Can be upgraded by using a PSU1 unipolar power supply instead of the "green" switched mode unit supplied
We think the Gram Amp 3 Fanfare is unique in being an entry level phono stage dedicated to moving coil cartridges.
Making the perfect partner to budget moving coils, the Gram Amp 3 Fanfare's electronics are unencumbered with the compromises a dual MM/MC phono stage often has. It lifts the veil on your music while keeping a firm grip on it for a rock solid presentation.
Completely redesigned in 2009, and as of September 2012 "V3" is housed in our own extruded aluminium "silver" anodised slim-line enclosure.
|Input sensitivity range
||0.3mV to 1.2mV
|Output for input sensitivity range
||240mV - 954mV
|Maximum input level
||6.16mV (ref 1 kHz)
|Gain (ref 1kHz)
|Input impedance resistive
||(CCIR Q-Pk 22Hz-22 kHz) -67dB
|Equivalent Input Noise (EIN)
||RIAA within 0.5dB total deviation 20Hz-20kHz
|Total Harmonic Distortion plus noise measured at 80Hz, 1kHz, 5.6 kHz and 16 kHz
||less than 0.05% (typically < 0.015% at 1 kHz)
||107 x 117 x 50mm