Experience the legacy
The Mackie studio sound. With decades of refinement and innovation behind them, Mackie have created a sought-after sound signature that has developed an envious reputation the world over. Mackie's studio monitors have become synonymous with reference-grade sound over the years, and now that sound can be yours in a convenient, portable format.
Whether you're in the studio, on the train, or in the office. You can enjoy the pristine audio reproduction of the MC-350s with world-class reliability and outstanding comfort. Make music, sculpt mixes, and listen to your favourite tracks in all their glory. These high-performance closed-back headphones have been designed for superior sound from start to finish.
Step up your listening. No matter what sound you're pumping through your MC-350s, you'll be able to hear it with incredible clarity and depth. Inside the precision-tuned ear cups, you'll find a pair of 50mm drivers that deliver detailed, distortion-free audio across the entire audible frequency spectrum (20Hz to 20kHz).
What's more, you'll be able to listen without unwanted noises creeping into your ears. The MC-350's closed-back design ensures that your sound stays in, and external sounds stay out. The premium real-leather ear pads simply cup around your ears and provide a secure seal. So all you hear is what you want to hear. They also make sure that bass is precise and punchy, as well as keeping you comfortable throughout your entire listening session.
Built to last
It wouldn't be a Mackie product if it wasn't. Mackie pride themselves on crafting high-performance audio tools that can withstand even the most demanding environments. And if you've been in this world for more than a few minutes, you know how tough it can be. That's why the MC-350s boast an extremely rugged design complete with a premium genuine-leather headband and ear pads. Combined with a detachable cable (of which there are three to choose from), and an expertly-crafted custom storage case, you can be sure that your headphones will be by your side for years to come.
In the box
- Mackie MC-350 Closed-Back Headphones
- 9.8ft Fabric-Jacketed Straight Cable
- 4ft Coiled Cable
- 4ft Straight Cable with Phone Controls and Mic
- Premium Protective Case
- Gold-Plated 1/4'' Adapter
- High-performance monitoring headphones with that signature Mackie studio sound
- Studio-grade headphones that deliver a balanced, full sound signature
- High-headroom reference-quality 50mm transducers
- Provides an accurate reproduction of your mix and music
- Precision-tuned enclosures deliver punchy bass and enhanced high frequencies
- Outstanding detail for an ultra-wide soundstage
- Professional design with premium real-leather adjustable headband
- Real-leather conforming ear pads provide an ergonomic fit for hours of comfort
- Optimal low-end delivery combined with exceptional sound isolation
- Rugged design that's built to last and to meet the demands of professionals
- Premium cables with locking bayonet connectors
- Included a premium protective case and gold-plated 1/4'' adapter
- Perfect for mixing, studio recording, critical listening, and personal listening
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Transducer Size: 50mm
- Sensitivity: 97dB
- Cables:Connector: 3.5mm (1/8'') mini-jack (1/4'' adapter included)
- 9.8ft fabric-jacketed straight cable
- 4ft coiled cable
- 4ft straight cable with controls and mic
- Cable Connection: Locking bayonet
- Weight: 370g