Experience the legacy
The Mackie studio sound. With decades of refinement and innovation behind them, Mackie have created a sought-after sound signature that has developed an envious reputation the world over. Mackie's studio monitors have become synonymous with reference-grade sound over the years, and now that sound can be yours in a convenient, portable format.
Whether you're in the studio, on the train, or in the office. You can enjoy the pristine audio reproduction of the MC-450s with world-class reliability and outstanding comfort. Make music, sculpt mixes, and listen to your favourite tracks in all their glory. These high-performance open-back headphones have been designed for superior sound from start to finish.
Step up your listening. No matter what sound you're pumping through your MC-450s, you'll be able to hear it with incredible clarity and depth. Inside the precision-crafted open-back ear cups, you'll find a pair of high-headroom 42mm transducers that deliver detailed, distortion-free audio across the entire audible frequency spectrum (20Hz to 20kHz).
The open-back design of the MC-450s provides you with an ultra-wide soundstage with exceptional clarity, revealing every detail and nuance. This makes them perfect for critical listening and mixing, allowing you to exterminate or accentuate any aspect of your sound as you see fit. And it all sounds natural and organic too, making the MC-450s ideal for hi-fi listening as well.
Built to last
It wouldn't be a Mackie product if it wasn't. Mackie pride themselves on crafting high-performance audio tools that can withstand even the most demanding environments. And if you've been in this world for more than a few minutes, you know how tough it can be. That's why the MC-450s boast an extremely rugged design complete with a premium genuine-leather headband and memory foam ear pads. Combined with a detachable cable (of which there are three to choose from), and an expertly-crafted custom storage case, you can be sure that your headphones will be by your side for years to come.
In the box
- Mackie MC-450 Open-Back Headphones
- 9.8ft Fabric-Jacketed Straight Cable
- 4ft Coiled Cable
- 4ft Straight Cable with Phone Controls and Mic
- Premium Protective Case
- Gold-Plated 1/4'' Adapter
- High-performance headphones with that signature Mackie studio sound
- Studio-grade headphones that reveal every single detail of your sound
- High-headroom reference-quality 42mm transducers
- Provides an accurate reproduction of your mix and music
- Open-back design offers an ultra-wide soundstage
- Smooth mid-range and exceptional detail resolution
- Professional design with premium real-leather adjustable headband
- Real-leather memory foam ear pads provide an ergonomic fit for hours of comfort
- Optimal low-end delivery thanks to an excellent ear seal
- Rugged design that's built to last and to meet the demands of professionals
- Premium cables with locking bayonet connectors
- Included a premium protective case and gold-plated 1/4'' adapter
- Perfect for mixing, studio recording, critical listening, and personal listening
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 54 Ohms
- Transducer Size: 42mm
- Sensitivity: 101dB
- Cables:Connector: 3.5mm (1/8'') mini-jack (1/4'' adapter included)
- 9.8ft fabric-jacketed straight cable
- 4ft coiled cable
- 4ft straight cable with controls and mic
- Cable Connection: Locking bayonet
- Weight: 350g