**CLICK AND COLLECT ONLY** This item is only available as a click and collect item and will not be Mail Ordered. Please add the item to your basket and a member of Harrow Audio will contact you when the items are ready.
Available to audition in store now, the new Monitor Audio Gold 5th Generation is here! Available in Satin White, High Gloss Black, Walnut or stunning Gloss Ebony, the new design Gold goes back to a more traditional cabinet shape but still employs Monitor Audio's excellent Ribbon Tweeter and driver design from the Platinum II range.
- MPD high frequency transducer – articulate, extended high frequencies, yet supremely smooth
- Dual 8" bespoke bass drivers, featuring:Dual HiVe II ports – improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother air-flow
- – RDT II Cone technology – specially developed Sandwich cone technology using thin C-CAM, Nomex honeycomb core and woven carbon fibre back skin to return incredible stiffness, yet light and well damped
- Pureflow silver-plated OFC copper internal cabling – highest quality transfer through the signal chain
- Soft touch top trim – giving a luxurious, premium quality furniture grade touch and appearance
- Single-bolt-through driver technology – providing increased bracing strength, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Bespoke magnetic grilles – clean visual styling, virtually acoustically transparent
- Custom-made, high-quality gold plated bi-wire terminals
- Sturdy cast metal out-rigger feet with spike or rubber foot for carpet or hard flooring – provides more attractive appearance and takes up less floor space
Gold 300 is the pinnacle of the range. Its deceptively large cabinet houses a 2½" (64 mm) C-CAM mid-range driver with a MPD high-frequency transducer above and a pair of 8" (203 mm) RDT II bass drivers below, in a true three-way arrangement.
Also featuring a pair of rear-facing HiVe II ports delivering smooth airflow and ample bass reinforcement, Gold 300 is the ideal speaker for larger rooms. Its punch and dynamism are matched only by its subtlety and fidelity – Gold 300’s effortless authority, from a crisp 50 kHz at the top end to an earth-moving 30 Hz at the bottom, makes it perfect for any and all listening requirements.
Frequency Response (-6 dB)
30 Hz – 50 kHz
3.5 Ohms @ 1 kHz
117 dBA (Pair)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
100 – 250 W
Dual HiVe II port system
L.F/ M.F: 650 Hz
M.F/ H.F: 3 kHz
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 8" RDT II long-throw bass driver
1 x 21/2" C-CAM mid-range driver
1 x MPD high-frequency transducer
External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))
1000 x 240 x 360.6 mm (393/8x 97/16 x 143/16")
External Dimensions (including Outrigger Feet and Spikes (H x W x D))
1047 x 327.8 x 417.8 mm (411/4x 127/8 x 167/16")
30.56 kg (67 lb 4 oz)