**CLICK AND COLLECT ONLY** This item is only available as a click and collect item and will not be Mail Ordered. Please add the item to your basket and a member of Harrow Audio will contact you when the items are ready.
Available to audition in store now, the new Monitor Audio Gold 5th Generation is here! Available in Satin White, High Gloss Black, Walnut or stunning Gloss Ebony, the new design Gold goes back to a more traditional cabinet shape but still employs Monitor Audio's excellent Ribbon Tweeter and driver design from the Platinum II range.
- Sealed cabinet configuration for in-cabinet or close to wall placement
- MPD high frequency transducer – articulate, extended high frequencies, yet supremely smooth
- Dual 6.5" bespoke bass drivers, featuring:Pureflow silver-plated OFC copper internal cabling – highest quality transfer through the signal chain
- – RDT II Cone technology – specially developed Sandwich cone technology using thin C-CAM, Nomex honeycomb core and woven carbon fibre back skin to return incredible stiffness, yet light and well damped
- – DCF (Dynamic Coupling Filter) – optimised to reduce high frequency cone break-up and further reduce distortion
- Soft touch top trim – giving a luxurious, premium quality furniture grade touch and appearance
- Single-bolt-through driver technology – providing increased bracing strength, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Bespoke magnetic grilles – clean visual styling, virtually acoustically transparent
- Custom-made, high-quality gold plated bi-wire terminals
The centre speaker does the majority of the heavy lifting in any home cinema system – but that doesn’t mean a centre speaker must look like a heavyweight. Thanks to the compact dimensions of the 2½" (64 mm) C-CAM mid-range driver with a MPD high-frequency transducer module, and the 6½" (165 mm) RDT II bass drivers either side, Gold C250 is a three-way design without the big footprint you might expect.
Its wide dispersion characteristics make it a wide-screen listen, and it’s adaptable enough to sit happily between any of the speakers in the Gold Series.
Frequency Response (-6 dB)
40 Hz – 50 kHz
2.8 Ohms @ 3.7 kHz
111 dBA (each)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
80 – 200 W
L.F/ M.F: 1.2 kHz
M.F/ H.F: 4 kHz
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 61/2" RDT II long-throw bass driver
1 x 21/2" C-CAM mid-range driver
1 x MPD high-frequency transducer
External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))
205 x 537 x 330.6 mm (81/16 x 211/8 x 13")
External Dimensions (including Outrigger Feet and Spikes (H x W x D))
14.48 kg (31 lb 14 oz)