**CLICK AND COLLECT ONLY** This item is only available as a click and collect item and will not be Mail Ordered. Please add the item to your basket and a member of Harrow Audio will contact you when the items are ready.
Available to audition in store now, the new Monitor Audio Gold 5th Generation is here! Available in Satin White, High Gloss Black, Walnut or stunning Gloss Ebony, the new design Gold goes back to a more traditional cabinet shape but still employs Monitor Audio's excellent Ribbon Tweeter and driver design from the Platinum II range.
- Discreet design with flush wall placement – recessed terminations
- Angled baffles for optimal dispersion
- Sealed cabinet – for accurate performance when installed in restricted voids or close to a wall
- Switchable di-pole/ bi-pole configuration – handed pairs
- Dual MPD high frequency transducer – articulate, extended high frequencies, yet supremely smooth
- Dual 4" Bass/Mid-range drivers with C-CAM cone technology
- Pureflow silver-plated OFC copper internal cabling – highest quality transfer through the signal chain
- Single-bolt-through driver technology – providing increased bracing strength, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- High-quality crossovers with premium-grade polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
- Bespoke magnetic grilles – clean visual styling, virtually acoustically transparent
- Dedicated flexible bracket included for easy installation
Nothing enhances your home cinema experience like a dedicated surround sound speaker. A compact, discreet design, yet able to pack in two MPD high-frequency transducers and two 4" (100 mm) mid/bass C-CAM drivers, Gold FX can be flush-mounted and can function in either bi-pole or di-pole modes at the flick of switch.
Monitor Audio are masters of the effects speaker, and the Gold FX represents the state of the art.
Frequency Response (-6 dB)
60 Hz – 50 kHz
3.7 Ohms @ 3 kHz
109 dBA (Pair)
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
30 – 100 W
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 4" C-CAM mid-range driver
2 x MPD high-frequency transducer
External Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))
270 x 341.8 x 160 mm (105/8 x 137/16 x 65/16")
External Dimensions (including Outrigger Feet and Spikes (H x W x D))
6.2 kg (13 lb 10 oz)