Revered by audiophiles around the globe, Monitor Audio’s award-winning Silver Series enters its sixth generation with a host of new features to make it the best-performing ever.
Sit back and prepare to enjoy this fabulous combination of engineering excellence and fabulous design whatever your hi-fi or home theatre loudspeaker requirements. Choose from stand-mount, floorstanders, centre channel, surround and subwoofer designs to create your perfect home system.
Whatever you choose from the Silver Series you will love the fabulous sound and design, which is the result of over 40 years of loudspeaker development to produce accurate audio with aesthetic perfection. Wallow in abundant dynamics, rich textures and immense detail and enjoy the holographic clarity and pinpoint imaging which every Silver Series model creates. Prepare to re-live your music collection with Silver.
The ultra-compact Silver 50 introduces a completely new version of Monitor Audio’s special 5¼-inch C-CAM bass/mid-range drive unit, creating the most diminutive bookshelf model ever to appear in the line-up. Silver 50 may be compact, but it delivers a big sound with impressive scale and dynamics. Prepare to be astounded.
Powerful magnets in the nimble Silver 50 stand-mount loudspeaker drive large, 32 mm voice coils to ensure impressive power handling and incredibly low distortion. Design criteria ensure that the Silver 50 will make the most of smaller living spaces by being placed close to a wall and yet still deliver clean, punchy bass. You will only hear well-balanced, pure mid-range without ever a hint of box coloration.
Strategic cabinet bracing and Monitor Audio’s bolt-through technology creates an amazingly solid speaker. Not only can it play louder and cleaner than its size suggests, it delivers an incredibly well balanced, pure mid-range for a gloriously natural sound.
This may be a smaller box but be prepared for a big, fulfilling sound.
- New 25 mm C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) tweeter, featuring vented Neo magnet system, optimised for lower distortion and cleaner sounding treble
- New 5¼-inch bass/mid driver with concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile for optimal damping and improved mid-range clarity
- RST Cone profile for improved diaphragm rigidity and lower distortion
- Unique build ring/voice coil-cone coupling mechanism (DCF), optimised to reduce high-frequency cone break-up and increase the critical voice coil circumferential rigidity
- Cast polymer driver chassis design for improved rigidity and damping characteristics
- HiVe II port technology giving improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Pureflow silver-plated OFC copper internal cabling to allow the highest-quality transfer through the signal chain
- High-quality crossover components including premium grade, bespoke polypropylene film capacitors, air-core and low-loss laminated steel-core inductors allowing maximum signal transfer and zero distortion
- Rigid 20 mm MDF construction utilising scientifically-optimised bracing
- Single-bolt-through driver technology pioneered by Monitor Audio, providing increased bracing strength, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Ultra-low-profile grilles featuring invisible magnetic grille fixings mean a clean visual styling
- Bespoke, high quality bi-wire terminals
- Selected premium-quality wood veneers, high-gloss lacquer or contemporary Satin White finishes