Revered by audiophiles around the globe, Monitor Audio’s award-winning Silver Series enters its sixth generation with a host of new features to make it the best-performing ever.
Sit back and prepare to enjoy this fabulous combination of engineering excellence and fabulous design whatever your hi-fi or home theatre loudspeaker requirements. Choose from stand-mount, floorstanders, centre channel, surround and subwoofer designs to create your perfect home system.
Whatever you choose from the Silver Series you will love the fabulous sound and design, which is the result of over 40 years of loudspeaker development to produce accurate audio with aesthetic perfection. Wallow in abundant dynamics, rich textures and immense detail and enjoy the holographic clarity and pinpoint imaging which every Silver Series model creates. Prepare to re-live your music collection with Silver.
The Silver C350 centre speaker from Monitor Audio is designed for serious home theatre installations, where performance is the most critical factor. The three-way, four-driver configuration utilises the same driver complement as the Silver 300 although, in this case, the bass drivers have been designed and tuned to work in a sealed box for easier placement in a cabinet or close to a boundary/wall. For the perfect A/V enjoyment, you can’t better the Silver C350 for crisp, articulate dialogue. Don’t miss a word.
What makes the Silver C350 so special is the vertical orientation of the mid and tweeter axis which delivers the same directivity as the other speakers in the system. A high percentage of the total sound balance in a theatre system is delivered to the centre channel (typically 60%), so this crucial speaker should not to be overlooked when specifying a high-performance, no-compromise theatre system for the home.
The Silver C350 makes an ideal partner for the Silver 100, Silver 300 and Silver 500 models, being carefully matched to their sonic characteristics.
- Three-way, four-driver configuration (electrically and acoustically) allows drivers to be optimised to deliver better higher efficiency and lower distortion
- Sealed cabinet for accurate performance when installed in an A/V cabinet, restricted voids or close to a wall
- New 25 mm C-CAM, (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) featuring vented Neo magnet system carefully optimised for lower distortion and cleaner-sounding highs
- Specially developed 4inch mid-range driver with ‘under hung’ voice coil and motor system to ensure the voice coil is always in the magnetic gap guaranteeing very low distortion
- Dual 6-inch bass drivers with ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile for better damping and improved mid-range clarity
- RST Cone profile for improved diaphragm rigidity and lower distortion
- Unique-build ring/voice coil-cone coupling mechanism (DCF) tuned to reduce high-frequency cone break-up and increasing the critical voice coil circumferential rigidity
- Cast polymer driver chassis design for improved rigidity and damping characteristics
- Pureflow silver-plated OFC copper internal cabling means the highest-quality transfer
- High-quality crossovers with premium-grade bespoke polypropylene film capacitors, air-core and low-loss laminated steel-core inductors mean maximum signal transfer
- Rigid 20 mm MDF construction utilising scientifically optimised cabinet bracing
- Single bolt-through driver technology provides increased bracing strength, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Ultra-low profile grilles featuring invisible magnetic grille fixings for clean visual styling when fitted
- Bespoke, high quality bi-wire terminals
- Selected, premium-quality wood veneers, high-gloss lacquer and contemporary Satin White finishes.