Revered by audiophiles around the globe, Monitor Audio’s award-winning Silver Series enters its sixth generation with a host of new features to make it the best-performing ever.
Sit back and prepare to enjoy this fabulous combination of engineering excellence and fabulous design whatever your hi-fi or home theatre loudspeaker requirements. Choose from stand-mount, floorstanders, centre channel, surround and subwoofer designs to create your perfect home system.
Whatever you choose from the Silver Series you will love the fabulous sound and design, which is the result of over 40 years of loudspeaker development to produce accurate audio with aesthetic perfection. Wallow in abundant dynamics, rich textures and immense detail and enjoy the holographic clarity and pinpoint imaging which every Silver Series model creates. Prepare to re-live your music collection with Silver.
Monitor Audio has all your rear and side channel requirements covered with the Silver FX, a loudspeaker specially designed for 5.1 and 7.1 systems and featuring Monitor Audio’s advanced technology. This wall-mountable compact two-way design offers dual dispersion characteristics for the perfect surround sound set-up.
The discreet profile and angled baffle design of Monitor Audio’s specially-developed Silver FX incorporates a single 6-inch C-CAM bass/mid driver featuring RST technology and C-CAM Gold Dome tweeters.
The Silver FX can be flush-mounted on side or rear walls where it blends unobtrusively with any interior. Its dispersion characteristics can be easily changed with a switch to accommodate the precise requirements for dipole or bipole orientation, giving it maximum flexibility in multi-channel system installations.
- Discreet design with flush wall placement and with recessed terminations
- Sealed cabinet for accurate performance when installed in cabinet, restricted voids or close to a wall
- Dual 25 mm C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) tweeters featuring vented Neo magnet system tuned for lower distortion and cleaner-sounding highs
- 6-inch bass/mid driver with ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile ensures best damping and mid-range clarity
- RST Cone profile for improved diaphragm rigidity and lower distortion
- Unique-build ring/voice coil-cone coupling mechanism (DCF) carefully optimised to reduce high-frequency cone break-up and increasing the critical voice coil circumferential rigidity
- Cast polymer driver chassis design means improved rigidity and damping characteristics
- Pureflow silver-plated OFC copper internal cabling for the highest quality transfer through the signal chain
- High-quality crossovers using premium-grade bespoke polypropylene film capacitors, air-core and low-loss laminated steel-core inductors giving maximum signal transfer
- Rigid 20 mm MDF construction utilising scientifically optimised cabinet bracing
- Single bolt-through driver technology provides increased bracing strength, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Bespoke, high-quality bi-wire terminals
- Selected, premium-quality wood veneers, high-gloss lacquer and contemporary Satin White finishes
- Easily switchable dipole/ bipole modes.