The M5si is a real high end amplifier. At 150wpc, with high current delivery, it will drive virtually any loudspeaker easily.
Internally the M5si is configured as two independent monoblocs with a separate preamp, but all mounted on one pcb. Its technical performance is about equal to the M6si.
The M5si In Brief
- Excellent technical performance
- Preamp output
- Unconditional stability, will drive any loudspeaker
- Wide range of useful inputs including asynchronous USB and MM phono
- Excellent hunky build quality
M5si - Specifications
- Power output: 150 Watts per channel into 8 Ohms
- THD (+ noise):
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >100dB ‘A’ - weighted
- Frequency Response: +0, –0.1dB, 10Hz to 20 kHz
- 4x Line Level RCA
- 1x USB type ‘B’ connector - asynchronous data stream at up to 24-bit/96kHz
- 1 x MM phono input
- Trigger in
- Sensitivity: 3mV nominal (MM)
- Signal / noise ratio: >70dB ‘A’-weighted
- Input impedance: 50k Ohms (MM)
- Frequency response: RIAA/IEC ±0.5dB 20Hz-20kHz
- Trigger out
- Fixed, line level output
- Variable, preamp output
- Dimensions - WxHxD (mm): 440 x 100 x 405
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 14.6 kg/ 18.8 kg
Reserve and collect only.
This item is not available by Mail Order and can only be purchased in store.
Please use the Reserve and Collect feature by adding the item to your basket and completing the checkout details. A member of Harrow Audio will contact you to confirm when your item is ready to collect.