The new M6SCD is a great performer. It uses a 32 bit DAC. Also 192 kHz upsampling. It uses the same fabulous mechanism as the old model. Importantly it has an excellent range of digital inputs; 2 x Coax 24 bit 192 kHz, 2 x Optical and USB asynchronous 24 bit 96 kHz. It also has digital outputs both Coax and Optical.
More details to follow when in - please call 0208 930 9933 for all the latest info.
The new M6scd is a superb performer by any measure. It uses a 32 bit DAC with 192 kHz upsampling and delivers a musical performance faithful to even the most complex recordings.
Retained from the outgoing M6CD model is the same fabulous disc loading mechanism which proved to be both a great performer and reliable in long term use.
The M6scd comes with a range of digital inputs too. This means it is both a world-class CD player but also a phenomenal stand-alone DAC too! Both Coax (RCA) digital inputs work up to 24 bit 192 kHz while the 2 x Optical (Toslink) and asynchronous USB input works up to 24 bit 96 kHz. It also has digital outputs on both Coax (RCA) and Optical (Toslink).
The new M6scd offers outstanding sound quality, excellent disc readability and world-class technical performance. It’s combination of excellent sound, good looks and a wide range of digital inputs make it an excellent partner for the M6si Integrated and a wide range if other amplifiers.
- Jitter: <135 picoseconds peak to peak
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 20 kHz -0.2dB max.
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >117dB
- THD(+ noise): <0.003% 10Hz to 20 kHz
- Linearity: <0.1dB down to -96dB
- Channel Separation: 105dB 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- DAC: 32 bit Delta-Sigma (bit stream) dual differential 8x over-sampling
- 1x line level RCA
- 1x line level Balanced XLR
- 1x RCA coaxial connector (Digital SPDIF)
- 1x Toslink optical connector (Digital SPDIF)
- 2x RCA coaxial connector (SPDIF)
- 2x TOSLINK optical connector(SPDIF)
- 1x USB input type “B”
- Dimensions - WxHxD (mm): 440 x 125 x 385
- Weight (unpacked / packed): 11.2 kg / 15.5 kg
Reserve and collect only.
This item is not available by Mail Order and can only be purchased in store.
Please use the Reserve and Collect feature by adding the item to your basket and completing the checkout details. A member of Harrow Audio will contact you to confirm when your item is ready to collect.