The 2M series from Ortofon has proved itself to be the one of the most versatile MM cartridge ranges and the 2M Black LVB 250 takes it one step further. To celebrate 250 years of Ludwig van Beethoven, this is the latest Stylus from Ortofon to honour highly influencial people within music.
Replacement stylus for the 2M Black LVB 250 moving magnet cartridge.
All 2M cartridges' styli can be interchanged with replacement styli from the rest of the series, but the 2M Bronze and Black have a superior cartridge body, when compared to the 2M Red and Blue. You will therefore not get the full performance of a 2M Black LVB 250 by placing a 2M Black LVB 250 Stylus on a 2M Red body - though the sound will be vastly improved. Similarly, a 2M Red Stylus will be a notable downgrade to a 2M Bronze or Black cartridge.
The 2M Black is Ortofon's top-of-the-line moving magnet cartridge. Boasting phenomenal sound and high-end specifications, the cartridge is well at home on even the most sophisticated of turntables, which makes this a great upgrade option for the 2M Bronze cartridge.
- Replacement stylus for Ortofon 2M Black cartridge
- Shibata diamond stylus tip
- Detailed sound reproduction throughout the spectrum, including even the most high frequency groove information
- Reduced distortion and record wear
- Improved dynamics and resolution, sounds more open and reproduces greater details