Please note: This listing is for the Acrylic platter only and does not include the turntable.
Acrylic is a popular material in high-end turntables. Not only does it offer a great visual appeal, it also has superlative sonic capabilities well-suited to audiophile systems.
The Acryl-IT RPM 1 Carbon upgrade platter for the RPM 1 Carbon turntable delivers an improved sound performance compared to the regular MDF platter. Acrylic is acoustically inert, and offers no colouration inside the audible frequency band for a pure, true-to-life audio performance.
Acrylic is an ideal platform for vinyl records, so for optimal performance the Acryl-IT RPM 1 Carbon is used without a turntable mat.
- Perfect upgrade for the RPM 1 Carbon
- Delivers improved sound performance
- Ideal replacement for standard platter
- Inert material greatly reduces resonances
- Centre indentation to accommodate record labels
- Can be used with clamps like the Pro-Ject Clamp-IT
- Improves the overall turntable aesthetic