The Phono Box DS2 is a highly adjustable phono preamplifier suitable for a wide variety of MM and MC cartridges. With the ability to switch easily between various impedance, capacitance and gain settings, this is easily one of the most user friendly phono stages capable of delivering a high-end sound.
The sophisticated internal design takes inspiration from other high-end Pro-Ject Phono Box models, incorporating features like its dual-mono circuitry, precise RIAA equalisation and the use of low-noise ICs. The circuit design is also very linear, in order to the best possible sound from a minimalistic PCB. With its high value sonics and low cost price it’s set to become a real audiophile bargain!
The casing is made of a durable aluminium metal sandwich construction, which not only will effectively protect it against electromagnetic interferences and vibrations, but will also please the eye with its simple yet elegant aesthetics.
- MM/MC phono pre-amplifier
- Precise RIAA equalisation
- Dual mono circuitry for optimized channel separation
- Switchable input impedance/capacitance
- Low noise ICs
- Gold-plated RCA in & outputs
- Sandwich aluminium/metal casing protects from vibrations and electromagnetic interference
- Available in black or silver