The Pro-Ject Pick-IT S2 MM is the technical blend of the meticulous manufacturing experts at Ortofon and the visionary design team at Pro-Ject Audio Systems.
This collaboration allowed the Pick-IT S2 MM to benefit from technologies such as split pole pins that allow for a frequency response akin to that of an MC cartridge; as well as an outstanding treble output which provides a warm and deeply dynamic sound.
The cartridge employs a special elliptical type stylus tip which reproduces sound with superb detail and expansive imagery. Pair this with a strong cantilever derived from professional DJ applications and you get a cartridge that is both great sounding and incredibly sturdy.
Pro-Ject also carefully considered the aesthetics of the cartridge, with a body shape that matches Ortofon 2M cartridges and a soft, semi-transparent grey colour that pairs delicately with almost any Pro-Ject turntable, the Pick-IT S2 MM melds nicely into your system allowing you to appreciate it’s benefit without trying to grab your attention visually.
- Moving Magnet hi-fi cartridge with special elliptical stylus
- 1/2 inch mounting standard
- Suitable for low to medium tonearm masses
- Strong cantilever based on high-end DJ cantilevers
- Detailed sound reproduction
- High trackability
- Split pole pins enables frequency responses that compares very well to MC cartridges
||20 – 20,000Hz +3/-1 dB
|Recommended Tracking Force:
|Recommended Load Resistance:
|Recommended Load Capacitance:
||150 - 300 pF