The Pre Box S2 Analogue is a compact pre-amplifier for integrating into hi-fi systems where space is at a premium.
With three stereo Line Level (2x RCA pair, 1x 3.5mm jack) inputs, the diminuitive Pre Box S2 Analogue can accomodate three full-size source devices with ease. The stereo Pre Output allows for connection to a power amplifier (ideally the matching Amp Box S2), while the additional 3.5mm Fixed Output allows for onward connection to a subwoofer, or even an analogue headphone amplifier for private listening sessions.
Internally the advanced circuitry of the Pre Box S2 Digital ensures the electrical signal is handled with care and accuracy, achieving incredibly low harmonic distortion levels for a clean, pure, analogue audio performance.
The Pre Box S2 Analogue has a 12V trigger output, so it can turn on connected devices - such as the Amp Box S2 or Switch Box S - for improved comfort and convenience. Power is provided by the included power supply, but you can upgrade your convenience further by switching to any 5V power bank. Housed within the improved S2 chassis, the overall build, convenience and performance of the Pre Box S2 Analogue is enviable for the price.
- Advanced circuitry with premium components
- Neutral sound with superior low noise floor
- Three Stereo Line inputs (one mini-jack, two RCA pair)
- Stereo Pre-Out and mini-jack Fixed Output
- Motorised volume control
- SMD design for short signal paths
- Low output impedance for minimal loss with long cables
- Gold-plated connections
- Remote control for on/off, input select and volume adjust
- Trigger outputs for Amp Box and Switch Box
- Premium S2 chassis
- Available in black or silver
||20Hz - 80kHz
||-105dB (A weighted)
||1x RCA (pair)
|Output Voltage Typically:
||1V at 1kHz
||2x RCA (pair), 1x 3.5mm
||2-Pole, 2.5mm Co-Axial Jack
|Standby Power Usage:
||103 x 37 x 120mm
||405g (Without PSU)