The Tube Box DS2 is an audiophile-grade phono pre-amplifier with a valve output stage. Taking over from the hugely successful Tube Box DS model, the DS2 expands on its predecessor’s ability both technically and aesthetically.
The sophisticated, dual-mono internal design benefits from the outstanding circuit technology developed by Dr. Sykora, and uses superlative components. Combined with the ultra-low noise specification and precise RIAA equalisation, the Tube Box DS2 is a meticulously designed device.
The Tube Box DS2 is compatible with both MM and MC cartridges, and is fully customisable for Gain and Capacitance settings, as well as boasting a continuously adjustable impedance dial – taken from the flagship Phono Box RS – that can be adjusted during playback. There is also a switchable subsonic filter, for greater room-matching abilities.
The Tube Box DS2 benefits from two selectable inputs and outputs, allowing vinyl aficionados to connect multiple turntables or tonearms to the input, and different amplifiers to the output. The Tube Box DS2 is a true vinyl lovers’ dream, allowing you to enjoy your records like never before.
- Suitable for MM and MC cartridges
- Precise RIAA equalization
- Ultra low noise circuitry
- Choice of 2 Phono inputs & 2 Line outputs
- Dual Mono design for improved channel separation
- Selectable input impedance (for MC: fixed or variable)
- Selectable input capacitance (for MM)
- Switchable Subsonic filter
- Gold plated RCA input / output terminals
- Aluminium / metal resistance to vibration and electromagnetic interference