It is always a big occasion when a new Roksan range comes along. Roksan are not a company who change a winning formula very often, so the introduction of the Attessa series brings some new tech, inovative design and a fresh look at a modern Hifi system.
Compromising of the Attessa Turntable, Integrated Amplifier, Streaming Amplifier and a CD Transport, it looks to be a new benchmark in mid priced Audio equipment.
The Roksan Attessa Turntable builds on the success of the classic Xerxes turntable and adds a modern twist. A bespoke Unipivot arm adorns the stylish chassis and comes factory fitted with a Moving Magnet (MM) cartridge. Electronic speed control is available at the touch of a button, without the need for any separate boxes and a switchable Phono Pre Amp is fitted.
5 year warranty is also included with all new purchases.
- Designed, developed and assembled in the UK
- Brand new easy to set up Unipivot tonearm featuring a composite construction and glass jewel pivot for low effective weight
- Dana cartridge fitted as standard
- Digitally controlled electronic speed control
- Class leading factory calibrated speed accuracy with a microprocessor-controlled amplifier driving the turntable motor
- Built in Moving Magnet switchable phono stage (active/passive) designed in-house for no compromise plug and play
- Premium build quality featuring an isolated single plinth design with a high mass platter constructed from weighted glass and bonded aluminium edge dampener
- Xerxes inspired isolation feet and chassis design to ensure stable playback
- Compact footprint
- Bespoke removable lid to keep dust away when not in use
Main Bearing Spindle
Grade 303 Stainless Steel
Main Bearing Housing
High Mass 10mm Glass Platter with Anodised Aluminium edge
Isolated Single plinth Design
24 Pole Synchronous
Built in High precision digitally Synthesised AC signal generator with high current low distortion output
33 RPM & 45 RPM (Switchable)
Dimensions (Including Lid (W x H x D))
432 x 115 x 353 mm
Dimensions (Excluding Lid (W x H x D))
432 x 104.5 x 353 mm
Built in MM phono stage
Phono Stage Bypass
Yes, with switch for external phono stage.
Phono Stage Gain (active)
42dB @ 1kHz
Phono Stage Signal to Noise (active)
Phono Stage Impedance (active)
47k / 100pF
Stereo RCA with provided low capacitance phono cable
5V 1.5A external SMPS
5052 Aluminium top with ABS bottom section
Recommended Tracking Force
1.8 - 2.2 g
0.08OFC copper wire