The Blue Point No. 2 has long set the performance standard for the savvy audiophile on a budget. Offering vinyl afficionados all the refinement and ability of a true moving coil, but delivering the output level of a moving magnet cartridge for easy system-pairing has proven too much for many cartridge manufacturers over the years, yet the Blue Point models deliver where others struggle.
The Blue Point No. 2 marries a low-mass cantilever to a powerful generator system for 2.5mV of output. It's also constructed in a way that makes it easy to install onto virtually any tonearm/headshell, making it a flexible performer that has stood the test of time.
For information retrieval, the Blue Point No. 2 uses SUMIKO's popular 0.3 x 0.7 micron elliptical stylus and boasts excellent tracking ability with enviable channel separation, for maximal musical enjoyment.
- High Output Moving Coil cartridge with 0.3 x 0.7 micron Elliptical stylus
- Sound refinement of an MC with the output voltage of a typical MM design
- Low-resonance body that's easy to install to any common tonearm
- Overhead mounting design
- High output for easy matching to a phono stage
- Easy to set-up and install